I OFTEN GET MY WIRES CROSSED.......



 I'm not sure whether I was to post about what I made or what I received in this Valentine Swap.  So........Yesterday I posted about what I received and today I will post about the few little things I made for sweet Meg.  I am not nearly as crafty as she is, but each thing was lovingly made and thought about when included in her package.



I made a hand made card and included some  beautiful store bought ones as well.



Thrown into the mix was this great butterfly that I think she clipped on a mirror.  I found this little chow mein box at Michael's an filled it with note pads and little heart candle holders.



I also included some divine soaps and wrapped them all up in paper with hearts attached, of course.

And finally, the box.  This is a small box I made for Meg to store little treasures in if she so desires.  This was my first attempt at doing a swap and I had a ball.  It was especially fun making a few things for a new friend.

Blessings to you,

P.S. please excuse some of the photo backgrounds as I am just learning how to use my photo program.:) :) :)
  


Comments

  1. Your swap looked to be so sweet and I would have loved to receive something like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is gorgeous.
    beautiufl swap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Josette! It's so nice to meet a fellow Zonie!
    Your blog is just beautiful. And so are the goodies you are and your partner swapped! I think we all had a wonderful time don't you?

    Karen
    My Desert Cottage

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jo!-)*

    I like these photo effect,what do you made...
    Looked as an antigue picture,nice!-)*

    Many love and hugs,
    Thank you so much for you stopiing by me and for you kind comment too!-)*
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Jo, what beautiful things you made and sent! I have never been a part of a swap, it sounds fun! xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Friend,
    I finally feel that I have finished getting everything posted but I do wish I had your talent for photography! You did the best job with your post!!!! I hope we remain friends! When is your birthday? Now that I have your address, I would like to stay in touch. Best Wishes to you Jo, and thank you for everything.
    Love Meg

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a fun time..And anyone would have loved to be your swap mate (O:

    Have a great week Josette..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty... Pretty... Pretty... Just like everything here. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty swap! Have a sweet day!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments enrich my soul. I love hearing from you.

Popular Posts