WORDLESS WEDNESDAY............



ENJOY! 

Comments

  1. Very pretty Jo... no words needed here... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful...just gorgeous and lovely!! You are super awesome Jo!!
    Kiki~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This photo reminds me of when my mother called my brother and me to the window when we were young to watch our first snowfall. She gently kissed each of us on the cheek and smiled.
    Thank you for the lovely memento, have a lovely rest of the day Jo, cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW...PERFECT for a Wordless Day Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect image for what I am reading. I am reading A Separate Country by Robert Hicks. He wrote Widow of the South. I am so slapped down by his writing ability that I can't put his books down. A Separate Country takes place in New Orleans after the Civil War the Yellow Fever epidemic and is about General John Bell Hood and his wife Anna Marie. Anna Marie writes her memoirs for her daughter Lydia before Anna Marie dies. If you like to read...get the book... am really attached to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment, glad you found me. You've got such a beautiful blog here! It's so elegant and nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE is one biggest thing what we all nedeed!-)*

    Thank you SO much,dear Jo for you beautiful soul,my dear,dear Friend!

    Love,
    ***Violetta***

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a lovely image. Thanks for visiting me over on Retired in Alaska. Nice to meet you.
    Nan

    ReplyDelete
  9. HI jo!!!!
    great pic and no words are needed for me, mother and daughter having a tender moment!!!
    hugs,
    jamie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments enrich my soul. I love hearing from you.

Popular Posts