2020..can you believe it? With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here. Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate. Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store. With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there. Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye. Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration. No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...
What exquisite tulips!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful inspiration for a Blog, your Gramma!
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful. I love it. Waiting eagerly for spring. I've been thinking a lot about you. (((Hugs)))
ReplyDeleteMary
I fear we may be quite a few months away from it in my part of the country so I will enjoy it through your eyes. What a lovely painting!
ReplyDeleteMarch 21st is getting closer and closer. Hopefully, old man winter, will leave sooner
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
ReplyDeleteHi Jo,
ReplyDeleteI am back!
I have missed your lovely blog.It always makes me happy to visit here because of all the lovely bright colors and beautiful things. :)
Love that painted picture !
I just uploaded some photos of some places that I visited recently. Please stop by and leave a comment if you can.
Hugs and keep happy
Dear Jo, I have been thinking of you a lot lately. You are in my prayers. xoxo Christel
ReplyDelete