Skip to main content

FAIRIES............................................


The card is called
"Day of Becoming"

and inside is inscribed....
Above all, may you have patience with yourself.

Oh....how true....how true.

My wonderful longtime friend Cindy sent this lovely card to me.  It is so beautiful I wanted to share it with all of you.

Love from here.

Jo



Comments

  1. What a great card. I have patience with everyone except myself it seems. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jo,
    A beautiful card from your friend.. and the words are so true. Its a learning curve.. we have to be patient with ourselves ,makes life so much easier.
    happy wed.
    val xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are our own worst critics,
    above all be gentle with thyself.

    You are such a beautiful energy
    of light and love. Just keep on
    shining girl, even when you think
    your light has dimmed. Time will
    take care of the rest.

    hugs and love
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is sooo gorgeous....
    Ahhh...the art of becoming....for us humans, can take a lifetime... :)
    You are a most beautiful soul...
    Be gentle with yourself, dear Jo...and keep shining that glorious light of yours...
    Love and Blessings,
    ~ Irina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see a Fairy, just what I needed. yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...