2020..can you believe it? With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here. Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate. Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store. With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there. Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye. Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration. No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...
Flowers always cause smiles.
ReplyDeleteMy home welcomes your flowers and hope.
ReplyDeletebeauty and hope....are there any more necessary things?? GORGEOUS PICS JO!!! :D
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful, my friend. A touch of brightness and beauty on a gray day. Good to see you back.
ReplyDeleteMary
I am waiting for the easy part to come.
ReplyDeleteSimply beautiful.
ReplyDeleteOh they smell wonderful Jo! Thanks...
ReplyDelete