2020..can you believe it? With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here. Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate. Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store. With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there. Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye. Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration. No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...
They are lovely, my friend. Happy Valentine's Day to you as well.
ReplyDeleteMary
Gorgeous flowers! Thanks so much for sharing them! Happy Valentine's Day to you as well!
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentine's Day to you also. Beautiful shots.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful Valentines Day!
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful flowers-thank you.
ReplyDeleteHappy Valentines to you all.
Ellie, Jada and Scully
Have a Beautiful Valentine's Day Jo...
ReplyDeleteand Thank You so much for the gorgeous
flowers! :)
Radiant Blessings to You!
Happy Valentine's Day to you too. Lovely flower's.
ReplyDeleteThank you!! Smiles,Dottie
ReplyDeleteLovely! Hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteMadeleine Begun Kane