Skip to main content

STARS ARE THE PINHOLE IN THE CURTAIN TO GOD...............






I read that somewhere and I think that phrase is so wonderful!!

Have a beautiful weekend.

Jo 

Photo:  Bing images

Comments

  1. Such a beautiful way to think about stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing like being out in the country under a bright blanket of stars!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful. Maybe God is trying to tell you to keep blogging, and since it's one in the morning here perhaps he's telling me to get to bed. :)))
    Glad your back sweetie.
    Hugs Rosemary...xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miraculous indeed! Stunningly beautiful...
    Have a fabulous weekend, dear Jo!
    Hugs,
    - Irina :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! You have a good weekend too xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Jo,
    How lovely to see you.. I am so pleased that you have joined us again.. your blogs are so lovely and interesting.
    pleased to see you.

    Those starts are stunning. What a beautiful quote.. they truly are.
    god bless.. see you soon
    val x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard that saying since I was a child gazing at the heavens and have found it a comforting thought through the years -- even though I know these comprise only a fraction of the vast universe. Still...I like to look up at the heavens and imagine. Thanks for a lovely reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Be Still My Heart!!! I love that quote!!!
    Smiles,my friend
    Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  9. That IS a beautiful saying. I love looking at the stars. Where I live , being in the country, we often can see the whole milky way and it is spectacular. I look up and Thank God for many things, and also think of my son.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful quote... lovely! :)

    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful! I love gazing at the stars on dark nights. It has rained for two whole weeks here now, can't wait for a starry night. Blessings Pam

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an interesting way to view the stars! When you truly think about it, they are set upon a black backdrop very much like pinholes through a curtain. Awesome...hope you are having a lovely week my friend...Big hugs to you, Always, xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...