Skip to main content

TODAY IS MY BEAUTIFUL SOUL MATE'S BIRTHDAY...........

This is his card......


CUTE huh??? lol lol

Happy birthday honey.....


HUGS,

JO

Comments

  1. Don't party with PEASANTS...party with PRESENTS! LOL XO Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA, that card is so YOU Jo:) You two need to go do something silly...with or without Peasants!

    Happy Birthday BRAD, hope to see you two again next fall...

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute. He is a lucky man to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, love the card :D

    happy birthday to him

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol!!! Poor Marie! She really did get a bad deal on that one didn't she!
    How cute!
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a Great card...so funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to Hubby!!!
    You're so lucky to have a wife with a great sense of humor...
    we're so lucky to have a great blogger friend :D
    BEAR HUGS ~victoria~

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder what she really did say?! No matter--happy birthday to your hubby. I'm a January baby, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...