"The soul is the truth of who we are."
Marianne Williamson

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

THE WOMAN IN THE BLUE BANDANA .....................






While sitting at Mayo clinic this morning waiting for tests to be done, I sat across from a beautiful woman in a blue bandana.  Actually, she was dressed in blue from head to toe.  While contemplating what her health situation might be, I realized how confident and regal she appeared to be.

This wonderful woman knew who she was, knew she was ill, and knew she would survive.

If I am ever forced to wear my own blue bandana, I hope to show the confidence she shared with me today.  

Just sayin'

Jo



4 comments:

  1. I love the picture. We never know how brave we can be until we are tested.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful thoughts about the regal woman and that is a nice painting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You found the perfect art to go with your post, Jo! I hope everything turns out well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful and inspiring as always, Jo!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments enrich my soul. I love hearing from you.