Skip to main content

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO US.....37 YEARS AND COUNTING!




Today is our thirty seventh wedding anniversary.  My how the years have flown by.  It seems like only yesterday we were standing in front of the Justice of the Peace in his KELLY GREEN leisure suit....that's right...it was a hoot!!


I should of known
 then I was in for one heck of an adventure with my guy.  We have had a wonderful and exciting life together, and it "ain't over yet" as they say.

Happy Anniversary Brad... I will love you forever.

Jo

Comments

  1. Happy Anniversary! What a MAGNIFICENT bouquet of roses! Have a wonderful celebration, you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 37th ~ FlowerLady

    Beautiful bouquet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful occasion! Happiest of anniversaries!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated Anniversary, I hope you had a great day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary to you and hubby. It was so good to hear from you again, and I hope to see you more often. I always loved visiting here. Always gives me a sense of peace. Your plants are so beautiful.

    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...