Skip to main content

LUV NOTES......................................................



Today is our anniversary.......34 years and counting......

We have been through a lot together and hopefully we will have many, many more years together.
He sends me red roses EVERY year.  This year I told him not to because they are so very expensive....but his comment to me was "as long as my heart beats along with yours, you will receive red roses on our anniversary."


Oh my........be still my heart!!

Have a beautiful day,

Jo



Comments

  1. It is wonderful to be loved!!
    Smiles, Dottie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so beautiful. Such a great love. Wishing you all the best on this special day and many many more to come.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary enjoy your day xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lucky to be so very, very loved! Congratulations and Happy, Happy Anniversary- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy anniversary! Those roses are beautiful, I wish you many, many more years of happiness...

    Blessings,

    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you had a wonderful day! Here's to 34 more years together.

    ReplyDelete
  7. so romance still lives? :D Congratulations JO! and enjoy the red roses which keep on giving! hugs! lady

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Anniversary -- I think you picked a winner!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Belated Anniversary Jo!
    Hope it was wonderful like the husband that you have. Loved his response to what you said about the roses.
    May you celebrate many, many more in love and with lots of happiness.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh so beautiful. Congratulations!!!! And here to another 34 :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wishing you both a beautiful anniversary sweet Jo and what a wonderfully sweet husband you have. The roses are beautiful by the way...but his sentiment...even more beautiful! Now that is Love. Big hugs...xoxo http://blossomandvine.com/amazing-grace/

    ReplyDelete
  12. He's a keeper for sure! Happy Anniversary to you both.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll be looking forward to your Visit Jo! If you make it out to Brass Armadillo West in Goodyear {West of Phoenix} you could ask them to give me a call {Dawn G. Dealer 1035} and that way I can be sure not to miss you! Right now I'm working Tues Nights 5-9 and Wed Mornings 9-1 there.

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy anniversary Jo. You have a loving and romantic husband. Give that man a hug and a kiss and tell him you love him. Blessings to you both!

    xo Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH, how precious! Happy Anniversary to you and your hubby, Jo! xo

    ReplyDelete
  16. ...biggest blessings to thee and thine!...(O:

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, Jo... How lovely! 34 years together is quite an achievement and a true testament to the love and respect that you obviously have for each other and your marriage. I wish you all the best and many, many nore happy years to come! XOXO, Mary

    ReplyDelete
  18. How beautiful~

    Your blog is lovely, I am so happy that I found it!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  19. A bit late here, sweet friend, but I wish and your and your darling many more years together in BLISS!
    Congratulations! You are both so blessed indeed...
    Many hugs,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...