WHAT A GREAT WAY TO BEGIN THIS NEW YEAR!................................... January 05, 2016 What a wise quote for the beginning of 2016. I plan on staying PRESENT this year and enjoying every minute of it. xo Jo quote: Values.com Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Labels gratitude happiness inspiration introspection mindfulness taking care of yourself Share Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Lady of the WoodsJanuary 5, 2016 at 10:01 AMgood idea Jo....I'm loving good quotes for some reason at this time, wisdom sinking into softened brain cells? lolol....this will be a better year for many sensitives.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDebra She Who SeeksJanuary 5, 2016 at 11:23 AMI adore T.S. Eliot, even after all these years.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyStarting Over, Accepting Changes - MaybeJanuary 5, 2016 at 3:55 PMExcellent quote! We only ever have just the moment.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyBabylon SistersJanuary 5, 2016 at 7:32 PMYES!! Love it!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJeanieJanuary 6, 2016 at 8:08 AMPerfect, Jo. Happy New Year.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySandi MagleJanuary 6, 2016 at 4:46 PMBest quote thought for the New Year I have seen, thanks, SandiReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
good idea Jo....I'm loving good quotes for some reason at this time, wisdom sinking into softened brain cells? lolol....this will be a better year for many sensitives.
ReplyDeleteI adore T.S. Eliot, even after all these years.
ReplyDeleteExcellent quote! We only ever have just the moment.
ReplyDeleteYES!! Love it!
ReplyDeletePerfect, Jo. Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteBest quote thought for the New Year I have seen, thanks, Sandi
ReplyDelete