AHHHHHH...........SO VERY TRUE!!!





Simplicity at its best.

XO

JO


Comments

  1. So very true, but that's where another quotation comes in . . . "The only constant is change." Hope you're having a wonderful summer, Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who can keep up with all the changes today. Not me, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jo, I agree completely! A simple, and very true statement. I think it is healthy for us to change, to explore new things, and to remind ourselves to seek changes for the better! Have a great week, xoox Christel

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I found your post…as I am 67, a grandmother, collector and artist still. And some quiet reflection ---is always good. Very poetic and love your photos.
    Looking forward to more.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Your comments enrich my soul. I love hearing from you.

Popular Posts