Skip to main content

STILL PICKING ROSES THROUGH ALL THIS PACKING AND PURGING..............



Picking...Packing.....Purging..the three P's  (:
I seem to still find time to check my garden during this packing and moving and remodeling business.  

I use almost anything that strikes my fancy for a little vase.  The cow cream pitcher seemed the perfect fit for one of these wild roses that still seem to bloom during this blast of heat during an Arizona summer.

My roses go wild if I'm not tending to them properly and I've been so busy that my gardening and blogging have fallen by the wayside.  

This morning Brad is over at the new house overseeing the laying of new flooring and putting some paint samples on the walls.  Oh my...paint....what a difficult item to tackle.  It is always the case that paint looks great in one room and horrible in the room immediately next to it.

We will get this figured out with enough paint samples on the wall.  LOL LOL LOL

Just taking a little break during packing to check in on blog land.


Please have a beautiful day.

xo
Jo

Comments

  1. The cow creamer makes a sweet wee vase!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It took me so many months to pack and purge. It's so hard trying to make those decisions of what to keep, and if you are like me, no matter how hard you try, there will be some regrets. Realistically, there is NO space in my new apartment for my ceramic doll collection and I had to let it go. But I still mourn its loss.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found time to pick roses, they are such a joy, I have been doing the same today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Taking a few moments to "smell the roses".....nice

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...