Skip to main content

LEAVING ON A JET PLANE..................................

Just a quick little note before we leave this Thursday.  It is a 20 hour or so traveling adventure to Budapest....of course, I have come down with a cold.
Drinking lots of tea, orange juice and chicken soup to try and get this thing out of my system before we take off this Thursday.

Leaving you with this beautiful seasonal bouquet.


Please change the water while I'm gone.
O O
>
\~~~/

Hugs,

Jo



Comments

  1. Oh, dear -- Jo, I hope you recover quickly so you can enjoy your holiday. It sounds like it has all the potential of being quite wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful, wonderful time, Jo. I hope your cold is completely gone before you have to get on a plane-that can be miserable. The flowers are gorgeous...maybe I should freeze dry them so I don't forget to water them! Can't wait to see some pictures of your trip- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jo, I'm just doing the rounds after a long absence from Blogland and, here you are, tripping off to Budapest! Have a fantastic time and I do hope you feel better very quickly. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to hear all about it! Think 'UnCold' thoughts and keep drinking your remedy's. Might want to share some water with the gorgeous flowers...flush the cold out :) Just enjoy yourself xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you are feeling fantastic and having a wonderful time, dear Jo!!
    Blessings,
    - Irina

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...