Skip to main content
At my age, I've been fairly intimidated by this whole computer process - but I have finally taken the plunge and started in this blogging game. You know it is never to late to have the childhood you always wanted -- so here goes!!

Comments

  1. Way to go JO !!!!! I knew you would get it! The photo is so cute!!!! You tell Brad to let you do this on your own!!!! Love you! Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jo,

    Ever thought that people you meet whether it online or in person was meant to be?

    I came across your blog purely by accident, I was looking for Gypsy wagons and I saw a gypsy picture..

    But its so strange because My new blog name is 'Gypsy Flower' and your page is covered in Flowers too! How strange I thought.

    I continued to read through your blog and see that youre a Libra too!

    And you have a mindful attitude!
    All very similar to myself.
    You have a love for travel too, just like myself.
    I feel I was meant to 'accidently' come across your page and I'm so glad that I have.

    Just had to write something...
    Gypsy Flower (Saffy)

    P.s This is my daughters blog, I couldn't figure out how to send it from my own lol sorry x

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a wonderful blog that you keep - All the very best to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. P.S... I also Cannot believe you started the blog ON MY BIRTHDAY!! (24th sept) lol x x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Haven't posted since 2021

Goodness...........I haven't opened my blog or posted since December of 2021.  Don't know if I will start blogging again as I don't like to use Google for anything.....but who knows. Guess if I want to put my thoughts on paper Google will be necessary. We will see what happens. Stay well.....✋

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY......I'M GOING TO HAVE A WONDERFUL BIRTHDAY MONTH!!!

I turn 67 today.....and actually I feel better as the years accumulate.  Since I've gotten older I actually have decided that I will celebrate each day during the month of October...just being grateful for being healthy and alive.   I hope each one of you who follow this little blog of mine celebrate each day along with me.... Here are some of the things I have planned for my birthday month: 1.  Listing our current home the end of the first week in November.  We are pretty excited to be moving into a little smaller spot as it means less work and maintenance.  We just want to be able to live more and work less.  Although we still have not found our new spot.....we know it is out there.   2.  Taking a 15 day cruise on the Rhine from Amsterdam to Budapest.  We will visit 5 countries along the way.  One of the stops will be in the place I was born....Nuremberg, Germany.  My  family  left Germany right...

" I AM ROOTED....BUT I FLOW". Virginia Woolf

2020..can you believe it?  With each passing year I am more amazed that I am still here.   Both my parent's died very young and if genetics prove correct sometimes one can have the same fate.  Anyway....I digress. At the beginning of each new year I always find myself wondering what this particular year has in store.  With advanced age you can almost always depend on little surprises here and there.  Your life can be bumping along and then suddenly everything changes in the blink of an eye.  Your health changes, your finances change, family troubles, death of loved ones...the list goes on and on. Instead of making any resolutions for this upcoming year....I have promised myself that I will embrace any and all change with thoughtful consideration.  No panic attacks, no jumping into immediate action, no needless worrying about things I cannot control. I know that is a tall order because being human we...