Tuesday, June 14, 2011

THE GYPSY WAGON..........BLOGGING FROM THE ROAD...........



No....that is not me sitting on the back steps.  I'm not that young....nor that lovely.  

Anyway...I've posted before about my gypsy lifestyle traveling around this wonderful country of ours.

When we do travel my husband and I do try to be as comfortable as possible in our little coach.


We always stop and smell the flowers along the way.....that is a big part of the joy of traveling.


Today....thought I would show you a few shots of our living quarters while we put miles behind us with  our gypsy lifestyle.


We'll start with the sleeping quarters.....




My side of the bed.....




Our bedroom has closet storage and ample clothing storage.  I spend quite a bit of time in here as I often will watch a movie while my sweet soul mate is on the computer or just putzing.




Next....the Salon....living room......




There is a desk across from this sofa that the computer sits on with a little lamp that we use in the evening.....




Actually, this lamp came off a boat we had many years ago as did many of the accessories I'm using in our coach.  You know I love reusing things in a new life.....


Now for the kitchen.....just a little shot here



A small piece of art on the kitchen wall.


Now our dining area.....






A simple dinner of soup and crackers after a long day.


And my Buddha...I always have a Buddha in my space....it keeps me focused and centered and mindful of this beautiful life we all have been given.




Thanks for letting me share a little bit of my life on the road with you dear friends.  I will be posting more from the road as we travel further on our journey.


Also, I will visit as I can....although with the WI-FI as it is in some parks...sometime it is impossible to download all your blogs.  But I will try to check in .......... until next time.


Live life beautifully.....many hugs,
Jo




13 comments:

  1. I love, love, love your blog!

    Hugs

    Kimmie
    http://theserendipitycafe.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun and stay safe while enjoying your beautiful gypsy wagon. How wonderful to be able to travel and enjoy it with your husband.

    hugs,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your gypsy caravan looks lovely and comfy! Happy Trails to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that is a home away from home and a true reflection of you. Enjoy your journeys! Best wishes, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jo, your coach looks just beautiful!... enjoy your gypsy life on the road!... I also LOVE that gypsy caravan in the top photo!!! xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely coach you are traveling around in! It has to be simply divine to be able to travel around and explore! Looking forward to your next post from the road!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo, you've added you special touch and made you coach beautiful. Do you room for a stowaway? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your coach looks so beautiful and welcoming....I look forward to hearing more from you on your travels. I'm so jealous!

    Serena xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello! I'm a little late on this, but I wanted to say thank-you so much for your sweet compliment on my blog! I love your blog as well, you have so many pretty things and thoughts here! :o) I took an extended break from my blogging, so it is nice to be back and checking in on everyone's lovely posts.

    I love your little caravan! :D I've always loved the idea of being a "traveller," my family is black Irish, so I always wonder if my ancestors were gypsies, it's kind of a romantic idea. I know I love traveling, so the aspect of living on the road sometimes sounds great.

    Have a wonderful evening!

    ~Just a Girl

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Oh somehow I missed this gypsy post before...I want a caravan like this...you have fixed it so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous photos! What a beautiful home away from home. Such comfort and serenity while traveling. That is how it should be. Thank you so much for sharing your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is my idea of ~Living The Dream!~ but alas...I'll have to do it through your eyes.... And your Gypsy Wagon is so homey and comfy looking, just like your home. BTW, the gal on the back of the wagon in the picture...she's not real. You are. And you're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I know this is last year, but I just saw this thanks to linkwithin....and I have to say I'm enthralled! Yes Please keep us posted with pics as you can during your 2012 travels! I no longer travel much but love to hear others traveling joys....blessings! Lady

    ReplyDelete

Your comments enrich my soul. I love hearing from you.

ON WISDOM............................................

"THE ART OF WISDOM IS KNOWING WHEN TO SPEAK YOUR MIND....AND WHEN TO MIND YOUR SPEECH." Don't know where I found t...