"The soul is the truth of who we are."
Marianne Williamson

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

MY CHRISTMAS CANDE'LABRE.......................




 I have posted before about my love of reusing and repurposing something around my home.

This year.....instead of putting up the BIG tree we put up a small one .... so I had tons of Christmas Balls left over.


Since they are so beautiful and sparkly I decided to incorporate them in my dining room chandelier.....added a bunch of ribbon and some beaded garland...and instant make over.


Yes.....those are old iron bed springs you see.  I love mixing up funky with grand....it always brings me a smile.

How about you?

Hugs to all,

Jo

11 comments:

  1. Those clear glass ornaments look like soap bubbles. So pretty Jo. I love how you mix the rustic with the elegant.

    xo,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this...

    those glass bulbs look like ethereal orbs
    or freshly blown bubbles floating on air.

    I love mixing different shapes and textures.

    The other bulb resembles a disco ball
    remember those ?

    such a creative spirit you are...

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's lovely and so creative. I love this.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Jo, that is just fabulous!... xoxo Julie Marie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Christmas chandelier - how very clever you are.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow..super gorgeous shots Jo..they are dazzling and dreamy..so magical! Wonderful! I love to reuse/recreate things too! you are super- fab!!!
    HUgs and wishing you a wonderful week!
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so creative! Love the springs!
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH if only I had a candelabra to hang the lovely balls from! How festive and unique!
    Happy Holidays~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very fun festive holiday cheer!!! I love your candelabra make over!
    Have a great day.
    Always, Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh Jo, you are a gal after my own heart! When I saw the spring, I was elated..just perfect I incorporated twine into my tree..love the lovely old things, and rustic. xoxo Christel

    ReplyDelete

Your comments enrich my soul. I love hearing from you.